Designing, building and maintaining facilities and systems have been an integral part of Dillon’s business for over 70 years. From the planning and design stages through construction, our team develops unique solutions to meet our clients' needs. Our knowledge of project planning, necessary approvals and working with regulators and stakeholders helps our clients to move projects from the initial conceptual planning through to completion.
Our team offers a full suite of services related to facilities projects including land use planning and approvals, environmental approvals, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and landscape design. By having a complete suite of design services in-house we are able to provide our clients with a single point of contact for their project and deliver fully integrated facility designs. This leads to superior client service and better performing facilities.
Our Services Include:
- Marine engineering, ports, harbours and shoreline protection
- Industrial, commercial and institutional facility design
- Airport airside and groundside infrastructure
- Building condition assessments and asset management
- Designs for maintenance, upgrade and repair of existing facilities
- Energy management solutions
- Automation, instrumentation and control system design
- System start-up, commissioning and training