Designing, building and maintaining facilities and systems have been an integral part of Dillon’s business for over 75 years. From the planning and design stages through construction, our team develops unique solutions to meet our clients' needs.
Our knowledge of project planning, necessary approvals and working with regulators and stakeholders helps our clients to move projects from the initial conceptual planning through to completion.
We aim to break down the traditional barriers between architecture and engineering, to provide our clients with services focused on creating better performing facilities and superior client service.
Our Service Offerings:
- Commercial, Institutional & Healthcare
- New construction and renovations of commercial properties, universities, schools, hospitals, long-term care facilities, culture centres, and airports
- Industrial, Manufacturing & Processing
- Renovations to, and new construction of, pulp and paper mills, power plants, automotive assembly plants, food and beverage processing plants, marine ports, industrial site services, and telecommunication facilities
- Facility Assessments
- Facility condition assessments including arc flash/short circuit studies, operational documentation, energy audits, code reviews, and fire and life safety systems
- Sustainable Energy
- Support of electric vehicle (EV) charging, solar electric Photovoltaic (PV), wind, hydrogen, geothermal, solar thermal, bioenergy, distributed energy systems, and energy storage systems