Dillon conducted a financial, environmental and social analysis of proposed water and wastewater treatment infrastructure improvements, as part of the decision-making process to evaluate project sustainability for growth in Belize.
Building infrastructure was targeted based on its sensitivity to the nearby coral reef system and designed to allow for resilience to climate impacts.
These multi-faceted improvements included:
- Environmental, community and social impact assessments
- Financial analysis
- Climate change risk assessment
- Feasibility assessment
- Reverse osmosis water treatment systems design
- Linear infrastructure design
- Wastewater treatment systems design