The wise management of water is critical to the environmental, social, and economic health of all communities and industries. Increasing population, aging infrastructure and changes in climate place demands and intensify competition for water affecting virtually all sectors. Helping our clients to effectively and sustainably manage their water resources has long been one of Dillon’s core services.
We are innovators in this field and are sought after from coast to coast and abroad. Our strengths lie in our demonstrated competencies in water resources management, our ability to coordinate and complete complex projects under strict timelines, and our ability to obtain approvals under federal, provincial and municipal regulatory processes.
Our services include:
- Agricultural land drainage
- Climate change impact analyses
- Flood risk management
- Hydro-meteorological instrumentation and monitoring
- Hydrotechnical design of bridges, culverts, conveyance structures and river bank protection works
- Integrated water resources management
- Irrigation planning and design
- Natural channel design and restoration
- Source pollution control and water protection
- Stormwater management and sustainable urban drainage systems
- System hydraulics and sewer inflow and infiltration studies
- Water quality modelling and consultation
- Watershed hydrology studies