Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) awarded the Dillon-Outcome Joint Venture standing offers for multidisciplinary environmental consultant services in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan (collectively known as the Prairie region), and in Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon (collectively known as the North of 60 region).
Our team will respond to call-ups under the standing offer for the following services:
- Phase I/II/III Environmental Site Assessments including geophysical and geotechnical work
- Remedial Action Plans preparation
- Design and Specifications including tendering assistance
- Site supervision
- Demolition assessment and waste survey
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Materials/Waste Auditing and Abatement monitoring
- Mould Assessment and Abatement Monitoring
- Storage Tank Auditing
- Environmental Auditing
The multi-year assignments will help deliver essential services to the regions while developing essential planning for the future.