At Dillon, we develop our people into outstanding technical experts, consultants and leaders. Our community of new and recent grads are offered a challenging, fast-paced development program that provides the tools and opportunities to accelerate your career.
A unique introduction to guided technical and professional development, the program at Dillon offers the following enhanced experience and opportunities:
- Opportunities to work on diverse, interesting and challenging projects across Canada
- Leadership development opportunities
- Work closely with an assigned senior advisor to create and execute a personal development plan
- Internal network building opportunities by participating in this national program
A truly multidisciplinary organization, applications will be accepted for positions including Engineering, Planning/Landscape Architecture and Environmental Scientists.
Applications will be accepted throughout the year. Applicants who have recently (within the last year) graduated from a recognized college or university will be considered for the program. Applications should include the following:
- Current resume highlighting education, qualifications, previous employment and volunteer experience
- One page cover letter which indicates the type of position for which you are applying and preferred office location(s)
If you are interested in joining Dillon and this exciting new program, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.