At Dillon, we develop our people into outstanding technical experts, consultants and leaders. Our New Grad Community fosters this development by offering a challenging, fast- paced development program for recent graduates and provides the tools and opportunities to accelerate your career.
A unique introduction to guided technical and professional development, the New Grad Community offers the following enhanced experience and opportunities:
- Opportunities to work on diverse, interesting and challenging projects across Canada
- Leadership development opportunities
- Work closely with an assigned senior advisor to create and execute a personal development plan
- Internal network building opportunities by participating in this national program
A truly multidisciplinary organization, applications will be accepted for positions including: Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture and Environmental Scientists.
Applications will be accepted from those that have or will graduate with an undergraduate or graduate degree between spring 2016 and spring 2018. Applications should include the following:
- Current resume highlighting education, qualifications, previous employment and volunteer experience
- One page cover letter which indicates the type of position for which you are applying and preferred office location(s)
- One page answer that addresses one of the following questions:
- Technology drives change: What do you see as the most significant technology that will influence your career?
- Climate change has arrived and it is impacting all of us: How do you see climate change affecting your technical area?
- Sustainability is changing how our clients approach projects: How will sustainability influence your technical area?
- Public policy drives much of what we do: How do changes in government influence client decision making?
If you are interested in joining Dillon and this exciting new program, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.