Engineer-in-Training and Technologists
Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad.
At Dillon, we develop our people into outstanding technical experts, consultants and leaders. Our New Grad Community fosters this development by offering a challenging, fast- paced development program for recent graduates and provides the tools and opportunities to accelerate your career.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Engineer-in-Training and Technologists for our New Graduate Community.
- Support Dillon’s leading engineers and project managers in the delivery of engineering projects for a variety of clients with a focus on civil infrastructure, structural, systems, transportation, waste management, water resources, and water and wastewater
- Contribution of technical expertise on a variety of projects as part of various multidisciplinary teams including project engineers, technologists etc.
- Completion of detailed design, preparation of drawings, report writing, cost estimating, preparation of specifications and assessment schedules
- Business travel upon request
- A relevant degree or diploma in the field relevant to the following technical service areas:
- Transportation Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure
- Systems Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural)
- Water Resources
- Water and Wastewater
- Waste Management
- Entry level to three years’ experience in consulting or would be an asset
Applications will be accepted from those that have or will graduate with an undergraduate or graduate degree between spring 2016 and spring 2018. Applications should include the following:
- Current resume highlighting education, qualifications, previous employment and volunteer experience
- One page cover letter which indicates the type of position for which you are applying and preferred office location(s)
- One page answer that addresses one of the following questions:
- Technology drives change: What do you see as the most significant technology that will influence your career?
- Climate change has arrived and it is impacting all of us: How do you see climate change affecting your technical area?
- Sustainability is changing how our clients approach projects: How will sustainability influence your technical area?
- Public policy drives much of what we do: How do changes in government influence client decision making?
If you are interested in joining Dillon and this exciting new program, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We regret that only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. We encourage you continue to refer to our career page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis.
Water Resources Engineering
Water and Wastewater Engineering
Highway and Roadway Engineering
Civil Infrastructure Engineering
Oct 4, 2017
Apply online or by providing a cover letter and resume of education and experience to:
Recruitment Manager, Dillon Consulting Limited
800-235 Yorkland Blvd., Toronto, ON, M2J 4Y8