Our clients are increasingly concerned with the environmental, social and financial performance of their organizations. As partners, we support them in achieving their goals.
We provide sustainable services for a variety of sectors, clients and project types. Below are some of the ways we help clients achieve their environmental and sustainability goals:
- Strategy and Policy for Sustainability
- Carbon Management and Climate Change
- Renewable Energy Services
- Shaping and Influencing Healthy Complete Communities
- Sustainable Community Planning and Design
- Sustainable Transportation
- Infrastructure Services
- Waste Management and Remediation Solutions
As a firm, Dillon is committed to sustainability both in the services we provide, and our internal business processes. In an effort to ‘walk the talk’ Dillon has undertaken actions to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, water use and solid waste generated internally. Our vision is to be recognized by Dillon’s key stakeholders: our owners, employees and clients, as being a leader in our industry at providing corporate environmental management.
A summary of our FY17 Corporate Sustainability Strategy Annual Report is available here.