Canada’s natural environment is world-renowned for its beauty, biodiversity, and the value of the resources it provides. Proper management of the physical, chemical and biological components of the natural environment and their complex interactions, requires diverse technical expertise and the ability to achieve balanced, integrated solutions to environmental management issues. Clients rely on Dillon to provide those solutions.
Our team of experienced scientists, technicians and technologists operate from ofﬁces across the country, bringing broad experience from all of Canada’s major bio-geoclimatic zones and an approach that capitalizes on our local knowledge and understanding of applicable environmental legislation and policy. We specialize in the management and coordination of complex environmental issues.
Our services include:
- Arborist services
- Construction mitigation and support and monitoring
- Environmental impact assessments, education and training
- Environmental permitting, approvals and regulatory compliance
- Expert witness and technical review
- Habitat compensation offsetting, restoration, enhancement planning and design
- Inventories and scientiﬁc studies
- Natural heritage and resource planning
- Policy and guideline development and review
- Species at risk