Dillon's environmental management programs provide assurance to investors, regulators, the public, and customers that our clients are operating in accordance with applicable legislation and that appropriate strategies have been identified for preventing, managing and mitigating significant risks.
Our team includes professional engineers, meteorologists, certified environmental compliance and management system auditors, certified risk managers, and licensed toxic substance reduction planners. We quantify and reduce environmental risk associated with regulatory non-compliance, planned and unplanned releases of contaminants to air, water, and soil and the generation of waste. Through our work with regulators in drafting and/or providing input into their environmental policy, we are able to strategically advise clients on how to prepare for and meet new and emerging regulatory requirements.
Our services include:
- Compliance auditing
- Due diligence reviews
- Emergency response planning (including CEPA e2 planning)
- Environmental legacy planning including asset retirement obligation reporting
- Environmental management systems (including ISO14001) auditing, development and implementation
- Industrial compliance monitoring and reporting
- Liability management
- Pollution prevention planning (including toxic substance reduction in Ontario)
- Program management
- Risk management