Dillon has been working with Wagmatcook First Nation since 2003; initially being involved in the preparation of a Physical Development Plan (PDP) assessing the condition of the existing community infrastructure and projected community requirements. Following the PDP, work with the Nation has been extended several times.
Dillon is the prime consultant for infrastructure upgrades and is responsible for all aspects of the project including:
- Project management
- Team coordination
- Construction administration
- Operator training and post-construction operator assistance
- Liaison with Wagmatook and their technical representative (Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Liaison between Wagmatook and contractor for the duration of the construction process
- Preparation of capital cost estimates
- Preparation of tender packages including detailed drawing and specifications
- Provision of construction administration services during the construction
For each phase of this project Dillon conducted the appropriate environmental screenings to satisfy the requirements under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act.
Water and Wastewater Engineering
Civil Infrastructure Engineering