Dillon’s Approach to Sustainability
Our clients are increasingly concerned with the environmental, social and financial performance of their organizations.
As their trusted advisors, we support them in achieving their associated goals. But rather than just declaring this as a priority,
we are taking important actions that will help us fulfill that role:
• We are growing our technical capacity and knowledge in sustainable design techniques, sustainable community planning and sustainable solutions.
• We support our staff in achieving formal recognition of sustainable design practices under the LEED certification program.
• We work with our clients to explore more sustainable solutions to their business needs, at the organizational, program and project levels, applying the broadest definition of sustainability (environmental, social, financial and cultural), where appropriate.
• We maintain up-to-date knowledge on the effectiveness and cost of ‘best practices’.
• We ‘walk-the-talk’ in conducting our internal business affairs, through objective measurement of our environmental and social performance, and the deployment of programs to improve on those.
• We share our clients’ concerns and are investing to assist them and guide them.
Gary Komar, President
Sustainable Service Areas
We provide sustainable services for a variety of sectors, clients and project types. The following marketing sheets outline Dillon’s Sustainable Services.
Dillon’s Corporate Sustainability Strategy Annual Report Summary
Dillon is committed to sustainability both in the services we provide, and our internal business processes. In an effort to ‘walk the talk’ Dillon has undertaken actions to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, water use and solid waste generated internally. Our vision is to be recognized by Dillon’s key stakeholders: our owners, employees and clients, as being a leader in our industry at providing corporate environmental management. To record and report on progress, the following Corporate Sustainability Strategy Annual Report Summary is available.